- Includes tools to support buying budgets, manage suppliers and deal with exchange rates.
- Fully customizable to meet the needs of a wide range of libraries.
- Create custom item types, borrowing rules and consequences.
- Koha even supports hourly borrowing and is flexible enough to handle your AV or other hardware.
- Print or email circulation slips, send reminders and notifications by email or SMS.
- Support for self checkout, RFID and offline circulation built in.
- Support for multi branch and interlibrary loans included.
- Koha can create patron cards with photos if required. Includes a barcode generator.
- Koha supports all major standards and MARC flavours.
- Copy cataloguing and Z39.50 functions are built in.
- Flexible and powerful cataloguing tools as standard.
- Support for serials, electronic resources and special librart requirements.
- WebOPAC is customizable and user friendly.
- Clean and simple interface with the option to use advanced tools and parameters.
- Borrowers have access to comprehensive information about their borrowing and account in an easy to read format.
- Schools will enjoy the ability to recall students reading records.
- Koha comes with many reports built-in and can help staff with guided report creation as well as the ability to create reports from scratch.
- Koha is actively developed by its users so features that users request and need are constantly being added and development is not driven by marketing hype.